Today Pete Santilli made an “early” prediction on the coming global financial meltdown we have all been waiting for over the last few years. This past Friday April 17, 2015, the Dow Jones crashed 400 points on the news that Greece will default on the IMF’s loan. Santilli says there are many anomalies that we need to bring to the surface and analyze so we can figure out when the Elite will finally pull the plug on our Fiat monetary system.
Here are the topics we should all research and follow in the coming days:
1) Greece: Russia’s Vladimir Putin is moving in to rescue Greece. Greece in on the verge of defaulting on their obligations to repay loans to the European Union.
2) Friday’s stock market plunge was exacerbated by Bloomberg’s computer outage. Mysterious computer outages are actually excuses for shutting down automated trading mid-stream during flash crashes.
3) Institutional investors are slowly; incrementally & quietly removing billions of dollars before the big crash comes. They are aware of the coming stock market crash, and they are manipulating the market enough to minimize their losses. Pension funds, municipal investments and mutual funds are the big money movers right now. Once they get enough of their money to safety, they will step up their pace to withdraw from the market in bulk.
4) Technical signals are blaring crash. Look at the charts being published.
5) On May 9th, Greece is expected to default. Look for signs of countries and economies scrambling for safe cover.
If you would like to express your opinions or concerns on the air during the live broadcast of The Pete Santilli Show, please call (218) 862-9829
Be sure to tune in to the Pete Santilli Show daily at 10am-2pm PST / 12pm-4pm CST / 1pm-5pm EST. Pete & his co-host Susannah Cole broadcast daily for 3 hours to discuss breaking news headlines, and interview some of our nation's most interesting patriots & controversial guests.
Please "LIKE", share and recommend this story..
Fair Use Notice: This article contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational, and/or criticism or commentary use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Fair Use notwithstanding we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed or modified, wants us to link to their web site, or wants us to add their photo
Read more about VIDEO: 98% Chance Of Financial Armageddon In Coming Days