Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thousands of Martial Law Now In Effect Signs spotted by the truck load in Illinois?

A friend who is a truck unloader saw three diesel trucks completely packed with these signs. Listen to the full interview to get all the details!


Here was the message I got on Facebook late last night:



My friend was unloading trucks at work and there were 3 diesel trailers full of real nice expensive signs stacked front to back side to side top to bottom with signs going to 3 local bases in a caravan that look like a trespassing sign saying martial law is in effect. The guy wouldn’t let him take pics. I just wanted to let you know. My buddy called me right away. Id have to say no one would order that many without knowing something.



I then asked if he could give me more details on this so we did this phone interview.


My personal take: I’ve been seeing this for years but hearing what he had to say hits close to home. I am in no way prepared at this moment in time for such an event, as most people are likely unprepared. I believe the caller believes what he is saying but there is always a chance his friend could be having a good time with him. Regardless it is always better to be safe than sorry and there is nothing wrong with contemplating worst-case-scenarios. It would have been awesome if he had provided a photo, but he did not, but for a person to say, “photo or it didn’t happen” is just ridiculous… No one can say for certain if it did or did not happen, other than the witness. People should decide for themselves what to believe. I at the very least believe this story to be worthy of getting out there.


Part 2 where we discuss all the possibilities of what this martial law event will be about and how we should react is below.


A couple years ago, the following article came out on Snopes.http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/martialsigns.asp

I want to remind people that this is NOT that incident. This is a NEW incident that just happened the other day! It’s real creepy having this hit so close to home. I hope nothing happens soon because I am NOT prepared for this.


Update: I asked him to clarify a few things.


1. How long have you known your source: Good friends since middle-school and he was definitely telling the truth.

2. Why could he not get a photo? He tried to take pics. The guy closed the thing up and called a supervisor. He has a wife and kid and is barely getting by. He couldn’t do it with them right there.

3. When I asked him to use instant upload apps for the phone he replied: Have to use stealth cameras. Phone wont do. They’re not the cops, they’re feds. They don’t like phones out period. All fed buildings around here have signs saying no electronics phones etc at all. Even the social security place for christ sake


Once again this doesn’t change anything. There is no proof, and I was aware of that from the start. But once again to say that it didn’t happen because there is no proof, is completely ignorant, as I explain in the below video.


Source: http://majormindjob.com/breaking-news-thousands-of-martial-law-now-in-effect-signs-spotted-by-the-truck-load-in-illinois-3/






Read more about Thousands of Martial Law Now In Effect Signs spotted by the truck load in Illinois?

No comments:

Post a Comment